Sunday, October 17, 2010

Report from one of our PCOs

Chad,

I completed my whole list earlier today. I also put flyers at the 20 unit new house/condo complex, that was not on the list at all.

I can't remember which of you told me this: to put a single-hole punch in the upper left corner of the endorsement flyer with a thin rubber band looped through the hole, so I could hang it on door handles and not use the mail boxes. (I remember, Chad gave me this tip). This worked great.

I also printed labels that said:

Scott Leiter
Questions? Ideas? 206 522-9208
email: scottleiter@hotmail.com
PLEASE VOTE!

and affixed them to the space on the back of each flyer. This worked quite well and could be made up easily for the less tech savvy in the future.

I am happy to see Patty Murray is ahead in the latest poll (KCTS). I am bummed that 1098 isn't doing better. I am working on an appeal to health care providers next. I am also pulling for Suzan DelBene.

See you on Thursday night, after seeing Obama/Patty in the morning at Hec Ed at the UW.

Scott Leiter

PS - My time is limited until next weekend. If more help is needed then, let me know.


If you would like to tell your story about how doorbelling is going in your precinct, please feel free to comment on this blog post, or send me an email so I can post it!

No comments: