Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you, Sheila!

With sadness I relay this email from Sheila:

Dear E-Board Members,

It is with regret that I am writing to inform you of my decision to resign my position from the E-Board, effective immediately.

I currently need to place all my energy and focus on family matters and caring for my 81 y/o mother (who instilled in me my Democratic values!). I recognize I will not be able to contribute the necessary time to the E-board, and I feel it is best for me to make room for someone with the time and energy to devote to the job. Serving on the E-board these last few years has been an honor and rewarding experience filled with laughter, tears, anger, debate, love & hugs, hope and encouragement. While I will miss you all, I leave with a treasure chest of cherished memories.

Fondly,
Sheila Kohls

Sheila held the position of KCDCC Female Alternate. That position will be open for election at our March meeting.

Chad Lupkes, Chair

No comments: