Saturday, August 08, 2009

Eboard changes

On Tuesday, I received an email from Matthew McSheehy:

I am sure some of you have heard that I have been thinking about resigning my post on the board. It’s not for lack of desire, but more lack of time to commit to this post. Although my position may appear to be a small one as it is a backup position, in all honestly all roles on this board are very important. And if anyone member isn’t carrying his/her weight it affects the rest. I know there are a number of people in the 46th who can commit more time to this valuable position and look forward to supporting who ever that is.

I will continue to participate in the monthly meetings and act as PCO, but I am handing Chad my official resignation for my position on the Executive board.

Matthew McSheehy
PCO 46-2371

Matthew was our Male Alternate to the King County Democratic Central Committee, a position that I will announce as vacant at the August meeting, with an election to be held at the September meeting. If you are interested in being on a VERY active executive board as we finish out this election year and prepare for the 2010 cycle, please let me know.

Chad

No comments: