Friday, June 19, 2009

Endorsement Meeting Results and some notes

Last night was an incredible meeting. We did our Primary Endorsements, and struggled through some issues. But first,

I need to apologize to Jean Arnott. She had shown an interest in being on the Raymond Cole Committee, and I had forgotten that when I made the appointments to the committee. Last night I fixed that, and you might have also noticed that she had flowers with her last night. Those were from me. Jean Arnott is appointed to the Cole Committee, and I know that her experience will serve the district well.

The results of the Endorsements are posted on the home page. I also posted a copy of the PowerPoint that Kathryn and I used to keep track of the votes. More detailed minutes will be coming from Stan Sorscher as soon as he can get them done.

I want to thank the members of the district that helped us struggle through the procedural issues last night. It was a good meeting with everyone working together to find the best solution. I made some mistakes, and I did my best to fix them. We will consider City Council Position 2 and the City Attorney at our August meeting. the rest of the Endorsements will be done at our September meeting.

No comments: